Restaurant Reservationist Luxury Hotel Jobs Vacancy in Heritage Hospitality Recruitment Cape Town
Heritage Hospitality Recruitment Cape Town urgently required following position for Restaurant Reservationist Luxury Hotel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Reservationist Luxury Hotel Jobs Vacancy in Heritage Hospitality Recruitment Cape Town Jobs Details:
Heritage Hospitality Recruitment are currently looking for a Restaurant Reservationist for a beautiful restaurant situated in one of Cape Town’s best hotels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide support to the Food and Beverage operations of the hotel by managing the portfolio of F&B reservations for the hotel.
- To be fully conversant on all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- Ensure guest recognition by communicating their preferences and retain such information.
- Complete knowledge of menu and F&B offerings to aid up-selling.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma / Degree from a reputable hotel school
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Team & Goal Orientated
The salary on offer is negotiable and includes company contributions to medical aid and provident fund.
To apply, please forward your CV and profile photo.
Job Type: Full-time