Account Manager Atl Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Account Manager Atl. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Atl Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency located in Cape Town, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand, the agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few.
We are looking for a passionate individual to manage one of our top retail accounts.
In addition, we want someone who takes the initiative and enjoys a challenge.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the client through excellent work quality and professional conduct
- Manage a portfolio of numerous campaigns from concept through to final roll out TTL
- Work alongside your digital client service team to ensure all campaigns are fully integrated from ATL onto all digital platforms
- Compile detailed/informative briefs for creative and strategic departments
- Schedule and arrange client meetings with all relevant parties, including the management of related logistics
- Ensure that you and the team are well prepared for client meetings
- Produce accurate and timely contact reports after each client meeting
- Support your Account Director by drafting effective and timely job briefs and amendments
- Liaise with colleagues in Traffic, Creative team, DTP and other departments to ensure a job is actioned
- Act as supporting point of contact for clients in the absence of other team members
- Brief in, check and ensure understanding of cost estimates before presenting to client
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding cost estimates with clients
- Ensure that cost estimates are approved upfront and billed timeously
- Manage and compile accurate and detailed weekly status reports for internal and external status meetings
- Diploma/Degree in marketing/advertising and/or communications
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in a similiar position
- Strong admin skills
- Team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and handle diverse activities
- Reliable, organised with strong attention to detail
- Have a solutions-driven attitude
- Passion for client delivery and service
- Accountable with good follow through
- Hard-working and proactive
- Exceptional time management skills
- Valid driver's license and own transport
- MS Office (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- CHASE - advantageous
- Able to multitask
- Detail orientated
- Highly organised and must have good time management