Freelance Dtp Art Director Operator Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Freelance Dtp Art Director Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Freelance Dtp Art Director Operator Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Ninety9cents is a full-service, integrated advertising agency with offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg & Zambia, and is one of South Africa’s largest independently owned agencies. Led by founder and Managing Director Andrew Brand. Ninety9cents also topped a 2017 industry poll as the ‘Most Admired Ad Agency in Cape Town’. The agency’s extensive client base includes leading brands such as Shoprite/Checkers, Ackermans, PUMA, Spur Group, Capitec and Distell, to name but a few. Our Cape Town office is looking for Freelance DTP Operators for the period September to Novemeber 2018.
Brief summary of main duties (includes but not limited to):
- working to a design brief from the client or designer
- using DTP software (Adobe Indesign) to produce a layout
- selecting formatting, such as the size and style of type, column width and spacing
- selecting and checking colours
- Excellent attention to detail
Minimum Relevant Experience required:
- 3+ yrs experience in DTP Art Direction
- Experience preferably include working on retail clients
- Attention to Detail- job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Dependability- job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfilling obligations
- Initiative- job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK on tight deadlines and under pressure
- MUST BE ABLE to work extra hours
- Diploma in Art Direction- highly advantageous but not essential
- Relevant Adobe software
< 6 Months