Proposal Development Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hatch Johannesburg
Hatch Johannesburg urgently required following position for Proposal Development Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Proposal Development Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hatch Johannesburg Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 14901
Job Category: Shared Services
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Proposal Development Co-ordinator
Responsible for proposal process and quality for all Business Units specifically:
Advises on the Executive Summary (ES)
- Works with Bid Manager on ES layout, ToC, contents
- Provides recent ES examples for content and graphic ideas
- Reviews ES to ensure win-themes from WST ( win strategy review) are captured and messaging is apparent in content
- Reviews ES for content clarity, grammar, spelling, flow, format, prior to submission to graphics
- Works with graphic team to enhance layout, visuals, infographic conversion
- Provides on-going review of ES document in graphic layout to ensure there are no formatting issues, spelling errors, missing information etc.
Manages the Proposal Development Process
- Represents CAT ( Client Action Team) during proposal meetings from kickoff to completion
- Populates action list based on Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements
- Works with Bid Managers to assign responsible individuals to proposal sections and assign deadlines
- Schedules proposal kick-off meetings and subsequent recurring status meetings
- Facilitates review of action list, section status and deadlines with proposal team during status meetings
- Ensures proposal sections are being responded to in compliance with RFP
- Ensures proposal submission follows all proposal RFP instructions
- Reviews proposals for quality of submission
- Educates and guides Proposal Support Coordinator (PSC) on proposal section set-up in iPas/SharePoint
- Educates PSC on the tools used to maintain organization during the proposal process, and enhance content look and layout
- Educates PSC on supporting activities related to the assembly, production, and delivery of a compliant proposal on time, in the format specified
- Provides ongoing proposal coaching/mentorship to the PSCs in their region
- Proactively identifies re-usable material and shares across Business Units and CAT
- Provides Additional Support - Responds to ad-hoc requests/inquiries and directs to correct individuals
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business, Communications or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on proposals with specific experience in $10 Million (+) proposals
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one of Hatch’s core industries – mining, energy or infrastructure
- Technical writing experience
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills and grammar
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks successfully
- Ability to prioritize work based on changing priorities and deadlines
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.