Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Airlink Johannesburg
Airlink Johannesburg urgently required following position for Cleaner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Airlink Johannesburg Jobs Details:
To carry out a cleaning function of Airlink’s facilities and its aircraft in accordance with the applicable aircraft maintenance and cleaning procedures.
2. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEThe minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent N4.
- Must be willing to work on a shift basis.
- Ability to understand the cleaning environment.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to apply logic.
- Previous gardening services experience will be advantageous.
- Code 10 driver’s license will be advantageous.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- Maintaining the highest level of service to Airlink’s facilities and aircraft.
- Ensuring on-time performance as per scheduled roster or as required by Airlink.
- Ensuring correct wear and care of the company uniform.
- The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications.
- Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
- Accountable for the management of aviation safety and security in their area of responsibility and accountability.
1. To clean Airlink’s facility and aircraft fleet as per required standards and scheduled roster.
2. Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis.
3. Ensure good housekeeping.
4. Ensure request for consumables are made in time and as per procedure.
5. Ensure that all equipment drawn is returned on a daily basis.
6. Report all damaged equipment to the Team Leader.
7. Liaise with Team Leader to ensure that daily tasks are identified and carried out accordingly.
8. Collect all waste streams and dispose according to company procedures.
9. Perform gardening service duties which include but are not limited to:
a) Mowing of all lawns
b) Trimming all lawn and flower bed edges
c) Maintain the hedges
d) Maintain flower beds
e) Clean walkways, driveways, Apron areas and parking areas
f) Weed control
g) Water the gardens and flower beds
h) Prune trees where necessary
i) Emptying of facility refuse/waste bins and/or trolleys
j) Garden refuse removal
k) Planting of trees and/or flowers and/or shrubs as supplied by Airlink
10. Obeying the instructions given by the company supervisor and manager. This includes Airlink’s crew chief, chief inspector and Executive Manager.
11. Acting and working in line with the company mission.
12. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
13. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE SA AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT THEY WERE NOT SHORT LISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR THEIR APPLICATION.