Recruitment Solutions Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Mci Consultants Pty Ltd East Rand
Mci Consultants Pty Ltd East Rand urgently required following position for Recruitment Solutions Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Solutions Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Mci Consultants Pty Ltd East Rand Jobs Details:
Consult and support customers on their recruitment process. High earning potential, without ridiculous targets.
Purpose of the Role
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Resolving customer queries by providing telephonic and electronic query resolution services.
- Consulting and supporting customers on their recruitment process.
You will need to continuously provide an exceptional customer experience with a view to retain and generate business.
Key Performance Areas
Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Appropriately manage all customer queries
- Ensure a polite, friendly, efficient and professional service is provided at all times
- Take responsibility for all calls by ensuring that advice is always given in the customer’s best interests.
- Manage recruitment and response handling projects on behalf of client
Resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently
- Attend to logged customer queries in line with query resolution principles established by the company
- Contact customers in order to gain information, provide feedback and follow through on resolving and tracking their queries
- Report issues and variances that affect customer queries to management and other departments, ensuring that unresolved queries are escalated appropriately
- Improve the customer experience and service delivery by providing excellent verbal and written customer service
- Escalate more complex issues to the relevant account manager
- Adhere and meet all service level agreements targets
- Grade 12 / Matric or Equivalent qualification
- Relevant Diploma / Tertiary HR / Recruitment Qualification would be an advantage
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 1-year customer cupport experience
- Minimum of 1-year recruitment experience
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be computer literate (All Relevant Internet Browsers, MS Word and MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Excellent telephone etiquette