Cafe Manager Chef Century City Jobs Vacancy in Century City Cape Town
Century City Cape Town urgently required following position for Cafe Manager Chef Century City. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cafe Manager Chef Century City Jobs Vacancy in Century City Cape Town Jobs Details:
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- The main purpose is to manage day to day operations of the café.
- Prepare, create and serve menu items.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Opening and closing café : physical and security related aspects
- Control and reporting of Point of Sale (POS)
- Stock control replacements
- Employee staff product training
- Adhering to the SLA of the Brand / CI of Brand
- Monitoring staff and managing time sheets
- Increase sales to ensure a profitable business unit
- Ensure healthy customer experience
- Menu adherence and evolvement – testing
- Seasonal menu changes and special offerings
- Efficient , friendly and engaged staff
- All areas hygienically acceptable
- Presentation is on brand
- OHS is adhere to
- Proper Storage and Keeping of consumables
- Ensure the staff are trained and understand the chemicals used in the business unit
- Create Supplier contacts for the relevant needs of the cafe
- Ensure all accounts are kept in order and in good standing
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
1.Relevant hospitality accreditations
2.Experience in various roles within the café / restaurant arena
3.Excellent people skills
4.Enthusiasm and motivation for elevate a new café to a busy and profitable hub
5.computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel