Lead Hse Execution Ifalethu Colliery Saec Internal External Jobs Vacancy in South Witbank
- Lead Hse Execution Ifalethu Colliery Saec Internal External
- Witbank MP
- 17 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
South Witbank urgently required following position for Lead Hse Execution Ifalethu Colliery Saec Internal External. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Hse Execution Ifalethu Colliery Saec Internal External Jobs Vacancy in South Witbank Jobs Details:
- Serious contenders will have a Degree / BTECH / National Diploma in Health / Safety / Environmental with at least 5 years’ experience in a Mining environment of which at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of HSE related legislation is essential;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of HSE systems and management strategies is essential;
- Experience with Hazard identification and risk and change management processes is essential;
- Experience in the following - Crisis and emergency management / Contractor management processes / Incident investigation methodology and HSE inspections and auditing is essential.
- Supporting Line in effectively delivering on legal, company and operational HSE requirements and driving improvement through:
- Leading the HSE Function and teams on site;
- Ensuring that sound risk and change management processes are established, implemented and reviewed within the HSE disciplines;
- Facilitating the implementation of company related HSE standards and processes;
- Managing and delivering effective occupational health and hygiene processes and services;
- Managing contracted emergency services and field response teams (FRT);
- Lead, facilitate or participate in incident investigations where required;
- Assist operations to analyse incident and review data to identify systemic issues and improvement opportunities to effectively manage material risk.