Multi Skilled Consultant Sales And Service Jobs Vacancy in Firstrand Midrand
Firstrand Midrand urgently required following position for Multi Skilled Consultant Sales And Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Multi Skilled Consultant Sales And Service Jobs Vacancy in Firstrand Midrand Jobs Details:
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
about usWith FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
purposeTo provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectation and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2 years related experience. Preferred (Ideal) Qualification
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at
- NQF level 6
- FAIS - Yes
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times.
- Converse with our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Identify and sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as per eCareers
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs