Process Assayist Jobs Vacancy in Bbi Group Cape Town
Bbi Group Cape Town urgently required following position for Process Assayist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Assayist Jobs Vacancy in Bbi Group Cape Town Jobs Details:
As an In-Process Assayist, you will be responsible for ensuring that routine and non-routine analyses of intermediate products and investigation work are carried out in compliance with laboratory systems in accordance with GMP and ISO13485 standards.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Analysis of all samples according to the relevant specification and according to approved test methods and laboratory standards.
- Recording and publishing/reporting of results to relevant personnel with the appropriate urgency and ensuring to allow SPC plotting.
- Responsible for reporting laboratory the status of consumables/stock levels to the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Report on specification results and conduct primary investigation of out of specification results
- Supports any testing for cross functional investigations.
- Reports faulty equipment to the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Adhere to and assist with company standards/programs e.g. Health and Safety programme, GLP and GMP.
- Apply and maintaining standards by following the prescribed test methods;
- Take part in Gage R&R/Proficiency Testing when required;
- Trend data pertaining to product performance characteristics.
- Investigate out of specification results according to QMS OOS Guidelines and solve technical problems;
- Conduct internal audits where required;
As an In-Process Assayist, you will need extensive experience working in a manufacturing environment along with in degree or equivalent in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry. You will also be required to have a sound understanding of GMP and current ISO standards.
You will also have good knowledge around theories and principles of Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry and analytical testing skills. You will also need to understand the principles around Lean manufacturing and 5S housekeeping.t
If you are an internal employee applying for this vacancy you and your manager are required to complete an internal transfer form. This needs to be completed in full and attached to your application along with your CV and cover letter.
AA candidates will be given preference in line with our AA requirements; however, we will select candidates from all groups.