Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ivy Farrell Recruitment Cape Town
Ivy Farrell Recruitment Cape Town urgently required following position for Marketing Communications Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ivy Farrell Recruitment Cape Town Jobs Details:
Calling talented marketing and communications managers.
Are you passionate about music, food, design, and festivals?
Are you a creative marketing professional with a strong background in content creation and brand development?
Want to work with top creative minds – thought leaders on a well-known niche festival?
If so, this fantastic opportunity could be yours!
This role is based in Cape Town and reports to the founder and creative director.
- To increase brand awareness and reach
- Expand digital footprint growing audience engagement and conversion
- Be responsible for all inbound marketing strategies
- Ensure all communications and content is on-brand
- Design and maintain content strategy – compiling compelling content that drives traffic, engagement and generates leads that result in ticket sales and customer retention
- Work closely with designers, writers and journalists to create content
- Edit, proofread, and improve content, as well as optimise for SEO
- Collect data and process analytics – making relevant recommendations for improvements
- Manage PR initiatives – be primary point of contact for media queries
- Manage CRM database and media lists
- University degree
- Five to seven years' proven work experience in content creation, brand development and audience growth
- Understanding of what, when, and how audiences want to consume consent content and how to create and distribute it
- Fluency in web analytics, social media marketing tools, and monitoring platforms
- Strong visual affinity
- Clear concise writing style
- Good project management skills and ability to manage priorities
- Good network of media relationships
- Team player
Should you not get a response within three working days, please take it that your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.