Security Estates Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Citi Protection Pretoria
Citi Protection Pretoria urgently required following position for Security Estates Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Estates Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Citi Protection Pretoria Jobs Details:
Citi Protection is seeking a Security Estates Sales Consultant to Identify and secure new business, within the security / housing estate market. Liaise with housing estates and new complexes (domestic and commercial) on providing comprehensive security solutions, i.e. Guarding, Electronic security systems alarm installation, monitoring, armed response, bicycle patrols, CCTV, access control etc
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Marketing diploma or Degree advantageous
- Knowledge the guarding industry and electronic security systems
- Drivers Licence – Code 8
- Previous alarm and/or security guarding sales experience with a good track record
- Maintain existing relationships with developers, housing estates / security complexes etc.
Job Specification: Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential new business via leads, planned prospecting, networking and cold calling.
- Build relationships with developers of new housing / security estates and commercial complexes and sell our comprehensive range of products.
- Encourage new home owners in housing estates / security complexes to purchase Citi Protection’s services.
- Attend HOA/Estate operational meetings.
- Build relationships with security related contractors (e.g. fencing, access control)
- Obtain endorsements from Homeowner Associations for Citi Protection services.
- Advise and assist operations managers with site specific SOP’s and Training requirements for specific sites.
- Perform site surveys to assess needs, quote preparation and presentation. After sales site visits.
- Assess changing customer’s needs / security trends through discussions with customer / developers and project managers.
- Attend meetings with Head of Sales Department to report back on leads/self -generated leads/new business opportunities and track of growth as per business plan.
- Attend sponsored events, networking and community events to promote company image and public relations.
- Provide feedback on competitors, customer needs and security trends and advise accordingly to Head of Sales Dept.
- Other duties that may be assigned as required by the business.
- Growth of new business within the security/housing estate market.
- Drive and Enthusiasm.
- Persuasive Communicator.
- Good Planning and organisational skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
- Analytical skills.
- Focused on superior customer service and delivery.
- Business results focused.
- Market focus.
- People Management.
- Action orientated.
- Customer focus.
- Functional / Technical skills.
- Problem solving.
- Technical learning.
- Drive for Results.
- Team Player.