Chc Sales Representative Pretoria Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Midrand
Sanofi Midrand urgently required following position for Chc Sales Representative Pretoria. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chc Sales Representative Pretoria Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Midrand Jobs Details:
Manages sales force teams (directly or indirectly) & business to increase sales performance and to strengthen Sanofi market position in a geography. Can also manage relations with Key customers. This job is sales office job.
Job Family Group: Sales - Office
- Grade 12 with biology and/or science (Diploma Advantageous)
- Proven sales track record (preferable)
Valid drivers license
- Must be able to communicate highly technical information to medical specialists and general practitioners
- Must use effective selling & convincing skills to achieve sales objectives
- Effectively communicate medico-marketing message to customers
- Communicate well to management, peers and customers.
- Be a team player and goal driven.
- Well developed planning, coordinating and prioritising skills
- Set and achieve challenging objectives
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Set up and maintain accurate customer and administrative records
- Analyse data and draw relevant conclusions
- Apply creative thinking skills to problem solving
- Goal and results orientated
Demonstrated persistence and perseverance essential.
- To achieve sales targets and market share growth in assigned territory.
- To arrange and facilitate regular multidisciplinary meetings that takes place after hours.
- To be able to meet/exceed operational effectiveness parameters
sanofi-aventis IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY AND YOU ARE CONFIDENT THAT YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AS SET OUT IN THE ADVERTISEMENT PLEASE COMPLETE AN INTERNAL APPLICATION FORM
(Available from HR or your Manager) AND SUBMIT TO THE HUMAN RESOURES DEPARTMENT
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life