Senior Oracle Developer Jobs Vacancy in Company East Rand
Company East Rand urgently required following position for Senior Oracle Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Oracle Developer Jobs Vacancy in Company East Rand Jobs Details:
My client a leading Digital agency, based in JHB East requires an exceptional Senior Oracle Developer with experience in Oracle Forms. As an Oracle Developer, there is potential for exceptional development within the market including exposure to the best resources within the market. Just bring your high ability to analyse, design and implement exceptionally high standards! Apply Today!
- Design and develop applications on the Oracle Database platform.
- Develop & integrate database solutions to support business applications.
- Evaluate user requirements, research and identify technical requirements, and identify dependencies and risk mitigation strategies.
- Review and develop detail system specifications and modify existing PL/SQL code to accommodate changing business objectives.
- Identify performance bottlenecks in PL/SQL code and implement improvements.
- Extract and structure data to analyse. Extract value and ability to make recommendations based on data
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in design reviews; provide input to design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; provide input to information/data flow.
- Analyse & modify existing Oracle database packages, procedures and functions and develop new ones to resolve operations and IT problems
- Investigate Oracle PL/SQL errors and compile/supply input on detail level to impact to business processes and how workarounds can be applied to limit impact to production.
- Carry out the necessary change and configuration control applicable to Production, Development and Testing environments.
- Perform unit testing.
- IT Technical reports and progress summaries.
- Maintenance of quality standards in products
- Formulation of production program documents, ERD and workflows
- IT diploma / degree
- Oracle PL/SQL certification recommended
- 5 years or more experience in Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c, PL/SQL, SQL
- Oracle SQL Developer, Toad or other IDEs.
- Configuration and change management.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Oracle PL/SQL development abilities with strong content framework methodology
- Very strong SQL ability
- Strong troubleshooting and performance optimization skills
- System life-cycle understanding with proven track record to process multiple input streams across various technology platform