Mvg Host Hostess Jobs Vacancy in Sun International Management Limited
Sun International Management Limited urgently required following position for Mvg Host Hostess. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mvg Host Hostess Jobs Vacancy in Sun International Management Limited Jobs Details:
Responsible to be the frontline customer service point for the Sun MVG Loyalty and Rewards Programme, providing exceptional service to all guests in accordance with company standards and gaming regulations.
- Grade 12
- Certificate in PR / Marketing would be an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
- Work in a smoking environment
- Physical mobility to move around as per job requirements (including with the use of aids)
- Checks operating equipment prior to start of shift to ensure all is functioning and ready for service
- Check cleanliness of own section or station
- Restock marketing collateral, brochures, and cards at the MVG desk
- Communicate and follow-up on the correction of any equipment faults or defects
- Conduct handovers with shifts (prior to and following shift)
- Promotes Loyalty Program and explains benefits
- Captures sign up data and issues cards
- Captures all other Guest Related Data ie VOG, CMP etc.
- Conduct collateral and stock audits
- Redeems points for guests and issues reward vouchers, upon management approval
- Process and handle Guest points disputes, balances and redemptions
- Assists in selling of Non-MVG player cards
- Connect with all guests by providing them with a warm welcome, greeting them with a friendly smile, acknowledging them on arrival and departure, and ensuring respect at all times
- Interact with guests and provide professional service standards and relevant solutions
- Identifies customers and understand their preferences
- Educate customers on business unit facilities, products and current promotions and leverage opportunities to upsell facilities
- Handle any customer complaints, requests and / or suggestions to resolution, escalating if necessary
- Meet the requirements for a gaming licence
Equity: Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.