Psr Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Midrand
Sanofi Midrand urgently required following position for Psr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Psr Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Midrand Jobs Details:
Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers). Provide high quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives. Job Family Group: Sales - In the Field
- Grade 12 (Matric) with biology and/or science.
- Three year degree / diploma, preferably para-medical.
- Proven sales success within the medical industry.
- Minimum of two years working experience within the Private medical industry in the Kzn Area.
- Previous Diabetes Experience is preferable.
- Selling Skills
- Understanding of the Private system and processes
- Ability to analyze territory
- Able to set action plans per territory
- Able to target and segment customers
- Able to manage administrative tasks effectively and consistently
- Establish and maintain effective relations with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers in terms of product and competitor knowledge, territory knowledge, marketing and sales strategies.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking skills and ability to make decisions
- Uses their time effectively and efficiently, set priorities and demonstrate time management skills.
- Able to manage and work without direct supervision
- Able to write clearly and comply with the prescribed administrative standards of the job..
- Goal orientated
- Action orientated
- Flexible/ Adaptable – The ability to easily work in a changing environment and adapt to different situations.
- Persistent & Tenacious – Able to see things to the end despite obstacles.
- Self-starter – Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision.
- Enthusiastic – Displays eagerness in everything they do.
- Achieve set sales target.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, and targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Effective implementation of set marketing strategies.
- Effective implementation of set sales strategies.
- To comply with set administration SOP standards.
- To achieve the set standard of knowledge regarding the territory, customer promoted product and competitor products.
- Ensure that the activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies.
- Participate and function in cross-functional teams with colleagues and other sales teams in order to maximize product opportunities and growth.
- Continually promote specified brands via synergistic opportunities with colleagues and other sales teams in order to maximize product opportunities and growth.
sanofi-aventis IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY AND YOU ARE CONFIDENT THAT YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AS SET OUT IN THE ADVERTISEMENT PLEASE COMPLETE AN INTERNAL APPLICATION FORM (Available from HR or your Manager) AND SUBMIT TO THE HUMAN RESOURES DEPARTMENT
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life