Payroll Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Match Two Placements Kuils River
Match Two Placements Kuils River urgently required following position for Payroll Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Payroll Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Match Two Placements Kuils River Jobs Details:
A manufacturing company seeks to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator who will perform the full payroll function and oversee the wage clerk(s).
Candidate will perform the full payroll function in terms of:
- reconciliations for month end accounts (3rd party payments)
- Tax year end IRP 5 submissions as well as mid year tax submissions
- All payroll errors, backs, SARS and or VIP Payroll version updates
- Liaising with bank for conversion options and limit increases (bathes or individual limits)
- Uploading payments
- Severance package applications to SARS and correspondence handling within this regards
- All input into Salaries and assistance with wage payroll if so required.
- Wages time and attendance extracts into VIP is done through an interface with Time and Attendance system called BEST TIME. Experience with a similar T&A system would be advantageous, but not a primary requirement.
- The position accept full responsibility for the payroll and the role is such that it operates independently and is able to handle all payroll related problem solving independent.
- General Ledger interpretations and understanding, especially how it interface into an accounting system (debits and credits) is of utmost importance.
- Oversee the WAGE Administrator ensuring that the cut off times are met, payroll checking before importing batches into Bank and assist with capturing in December or pressurised times with short work weeks (Public holidays or year end leave payouts).
- Must experience administering payroll with a Factory concern. (Not corporate Payroll Administrators)
- 7 -10 years solid experience in Payroll a MUST HAVE.
Working experience in a manufacturing/factory environment is essential, registered with bargaining council advantageous.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and under pressure
- Detailed oriented, organized and accurate
- A high level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Computer Literacy: MS Office Package
- VIP Payroll working knowledge and experience (Essential), 7 -10 years
- Strong skills in statutory payments and payroll reconciliation.
- Matric (Essential)
- VIP Payroll Qualification (Essential)
- Further Education in an industry related field and / or Relevant Tertiary degree or diploma (advantageous)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R25,000.00 to R32,000.00 /month