Production Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bbi Group Cape Town
Bbi Group Cape Town urgently required following position for Production Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bbi Group Cape Town Jobs Details:
As a Production Team Leader, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the production plan, planning preventative maintenance with engineering, ordering stock, allocating production operating tasks to the team and reviewing the process steps during procedures.
As a Production Team Leader, you will also be responsible for participating in the production process and be responsible for knowing the correct operating procedures.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Coordination of production operations and verification of process control parameters.
- Coordination with QA, QC, Supply chain & Engineering on production requirements.
- Chairing production team meetings in absence of Production Manager
- Review related MBR’s and procedures annually for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring accurate process data & Syspro capture by operators.
- Ensure adherence to SOP’s of production processes and accurate completion of batch records post each stage.
- Participate in production problem solving & investigation of non-conformances.
- Review process records and ensure accurate completion prior to signing-off to Production Technician.
- Ensuring that process stages & products are produced on time, in full (OTIF) and comply with customer specifications & GMP standards;
- Assist physically in production with manufacturing operations;
- Together with Technical Controller investigate process outliners & need for training or improvements;
- Mentor and train the team members to the standard required;
- Responsible for the continued evaluation of maintenance of critical equipment;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Process control charts completed & samples submitted to QC;
- Review labour & material posting per process stage & submit completed jobs to Production Technician;
- Contain team conflict by discussing any issues with team members or refer matter to Production Manager with a full report.
- Compliance to HR policies & procedures
- Accountable for H&S principles and applications in the Production areas
As a Production Team Leader, you will have extensive experience working within a manufacturing and protein purification environment. You will need a good understanding of Syspro along with ISO standards and GMP.
You will need good problem solving and investigation skills with the ability to interpret costing information on products. You will be able to provide key information based on the operations in absence of the Production Manager and have the ability to provide cost predictions of products based on the validation processes & BOM verification for sales to negotiate future prices.
If you are an internal employee applying for this vacancy you and your manager are required to complete an internal transfer form. This needs to be completed in full and attached to your application along with your CV and cover letter.
AA candidates will be given preference in line with our AA requirements; however, we will select candidates from all groups.