Manager Internal Audit Finance Jobs Vacancy in Nedbank Johannesburg
Nedbank Johannesburg urgently required following position for Manager Internal Audit Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Internal Audit Finance Jobs Vacancy in Nedbank Johannesburg Jobs Details:
To manage and lead a team of professionals to deliver the annual audit plan thereby providing reasonable assurance to stakeholders that key risks are being mitigated through adequate and effective management controls in accordance with Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology.
- Managed Teams
- Managed stakeholder relationships
- Managed budgets and productivity
- Improved transformation and culture
- Managed Governance; Compliance and Risk based assurance
The Internal Audit Manager, in the discharge of his/her duties, shall be accountable:
- Comply with regulatory and corporate governance expectations of internal audit functions;
- Report significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the Group, including potential improvements to those processes;
- Report periodically on the measurable performance of GIA, including audit plan delivery and financial performance;
- Accountable for the delivery and measurable performance of GIA, including audit plan delivery against financial targets;
- Provide insights from the outcomes of internal audit work to appropriate governing bodies, including the GAC and Board Risk Committee;
- Maintain an open and constructive relationship as a Trusted Advisor with senior internal and external stakeholders including Institute of Internal Audit, SARB, External Audit and Business Executives.
- Build an effective team and performance of staff by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.
- Ensure that staff stays abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders.
- Create an environment of teamwork that contributes to Group Internal Audit (GIA).
- Build rapport and understand client current business reality, requirements, risks and expectations and consider key and/or emerging risks in annual audit plan.
- Build trusting relationships and improve credibility and quality of audit outputs by achieving team objectives through engaging with staff, peers and other departments.
- Ensure that billable hours, budgets and resources are optimally planned and quality audits are delivered. Deliver projects cost effectively and monitor the productivity of resources.
- Ensure improved productivity and the delivery of projects within agreed timelines. Ensure transformational target are met.
- Deliver world class service through others by creating a client service culture.
- Achieve operational excellence and support the implementation of business optimisation improvement in GIA.
- Identify and ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and guidelines and improve control culture.
- Identify and consider internal and external factors to develop and update annual risk based audit plan with clear levels of accountability
- Review the quality, relevance and commerciality of assignment audit reports.
PROVIDE VISIONARY AND INSPIRATIONAL LEADERSHIP
- Actively participate in the Group’s Combined Assurance Model.
- Build a high performance team through managing resources, retention and critical staff.
- Manage performance of reports and hold them accountable for managing the performance of their reports by taking corrective action as required, recognising and rewarding team.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work and team are consistently and accurately maintained.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Type of Exposure
Minimum Experience Level
- Minimum 5 years experience in auditing of which 2 years management experience
- FS experience in auditing
- Banking background
- CA (SA) only
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Accounting standards
- Banking knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Business writing
- Change management
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Nedbank culture and values
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank systems
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Negotiation techniques
- Principles of project management
- Relevant Nedbank product knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Risk management process and frameworks
- Strategic planning
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Partnerships
- Decision Making
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Planning and Organizing
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566