Armed Response Officer Jobs Vacancy in Citi Protection Pretoria
Citi Protection Pretoria urgently required following position for Armed Response Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Armed Response Officer Jobs Vacancy in Citi Protection Pretoria Jobs Details:
Armed Response Officer
Basic and Provident Fund
One of SA’s leading security brands has exciting new vacancies for energetic and enthusiastic Response Officers. Great growth and learning opportunities.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The aim of a Response Officer is to respond to all different signals forwarded from the Monitoring Center.
Ensure response times as stipulated in standard operating procedure protocols
- Ensure quick response to Clients emergency calls
- Ensure visibility at standoff points and during area patrols
- Ensure clients complaints are handled efficiently
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times
- Ensure the safety of clients by checking premises thoroughly
- High standard of service must be upheld
- Have expert knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Attend to all meetings and training sessions
- Keep your vehicle neat and tidy at all times
- Assist with any problems or complaints
- Give full feedback to clients where necessary
- Officers are required to submit comprehensive reports and feedback as requested from time to time
- Conduct daily parade and comply with Standing Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Complete daily/weekly check list
- Officer must stand off at delegated places during peak hours
- During off peak times the area must be patrolled
- Help all residents by advising and assigning possible security risks
- Follow up with clients after serious incidences and offer assistance
- Pay special attention to all calls
- Perform a public relations service and introduction calls to new clients
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- MATRIC is Compulsory.
- Grade C
- Armed Response / Reaction Training certificate.
- Driver’s Licence older than 2 years.
- South African ID.
- Proof of Fire Arm Training for business use.
- SAPS Competence Certificate.
- Tax No.
- Set of finger prints.